Day 1 Shanghai
Day 2 Shanghai
The Jade Budda Temple is famous for its two precious jade buddha statues brought from Burma, which are not only rare cultural relics but also exquisite artworks.
The Shanghai Museum has a collection of 120,000 pieces of Chinese ancient treasures.
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is fulled of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Day 3 Shanghai - Suzhou (by Bullet Train)
Take a small boat trip along the Grand Canal and get close to the world's oldest and longest canal.
Pingjiang Road, a ancient street along the Grand Canal, is filled with snack shops, tea houses, ping-tan museums, and boutique shops.
Day 4 Suzhou - Wuxi (by automobile)
Pay a visit to the Jichang Garden, Emperor Qianlong’s beloved destination in Wuxi. The emperor even built another garden in Beijing modeled on Jichang garden, which is today’s Xiequ Garden inside the Summer Palace.
Take a stroll around the Huishan Ancient Town and appreciate a cluster of family ancestral halls.
In the Qing Ming Bridge Cultural and Historical Area, you may go down the narrow water channel in a small boat and feel the typical watery township in the south of China. Coming ashore from the boat, you can wander along ancient streets with local bars, restaurants and interesting boutiques on both sides.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Domestic train tickets (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flight tickets
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance