Day 1 Huangshan
Day 2 Huangshan
Xidi Ancient Village (UNESCO) is a boat-shaped village, boasted as “a Living Ancient Residential Museum in China” .
Tunxi Old Street has many featured shops and good restaurants, and makes it one of the favorite tourist spots. It is also one of the best-preserved sections of Huangshan City.
Day 3 Huangshan
Day 4 Huangshan
The Bao's Family Garden is the largest private garden in China. There you could enjoy all kinds of fancy bonsai.
Chengkan Village, the mysterious Eight Diagrams village, is a perfect place to see distinctive Ming Dynasty architecture.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance